For many years motorcyclists have associated
Rukka with high quality textile protective apparel that combines practical
functionality with comfort and a high degree of protection. This good reputation
was not acquired without reason, for the well-known products of the Finnish
company Rukka result from over 60 years of experience in the manufacture
of weather-resistant leisure wear.
The business was founded in 1950 in Kokkola on the west coast of Finland.
Rukka first presented their Gore-Tex clothing for motorcyclists at the International Cycle and Motorbike Show IFMA in Cologne in 1986. Previously Rukka had made a name themselves with robust motorcycle rain suits that bore the signature of world-famous Road Racing Champion Barry Sheene.
Rukka Gore-Tex motorcycling outfits have since become a concept that the motorcyclists rely on all over the world.
|ALEX JACKET 77280 736R
• Abrasion-resistant mc-approved Cordura 500.
• Breathable, wind- and waterproof with Z-liner Gore-Tex Performance Shell membrane
• ArmaProtection strengthenings; same material which is used in Armacor but without Gore-Tex layer
• RVP air Protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1
• Detachable thermal-lining (60 g)
• Soft neoprene in collar.
• Width adjustment on upper arm
• Jacket and trousers can be zipped together
• Generous five pockets; two inside pockets (waterproof) including mobile phone pocket, three outside pockets
280 gray, 380 blue, 650 red, 990 black
2,5 kg á size 50 with protectors