The new adventure sports style Rukka suit ”Roughroad”This suit can do it all
Rukka maintains a long tradition of providing a special touring suit for the riders of travel enduros and adventure bikes. The most recent addition to this category is named “Roughroad” which impresses with top equipment and unbeatable versatility.
Fully equipped, Roughroad braves even the worst of Finnish weather conditions. As precipitation decreases, temperature rises or physical strain increases, the outfit can be gradually adjusted to changing riding conditions. The storm collar made of elastic Gore-Tex three-layer laminate can be removed, numerous ventilation zippers allow to control the entry of fresh air, and the inner jacket and inner trousers equipped with a waterproof, windproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane as well as with temperature regulating Outlast lining can be removed.
A total of nine pockets, some of them waterproof, offer plenty of storage space, while numerous stretch inserts and width adjusters ensure a perfect fit. In the seat area, the trousers feature the climate regulating Rukka AirCushion System as well as Antiglide leather to prevent slippage on the seat. Long zippers on the legs allow wearing the trousers inside or outside, even over off-road boots. Leather on the inside of the legs protects the trousers from hot parts of the motorcycle. Certified according to the latest CE standards, the highly comfortable Rukka D3O Air joint protectors and the Rukka D3O Air Allback protector ensure high levels of safety by multiplying their impact protection at the very moment an impact occurs.
The Roughroad jacket is available in the colour combinations light grey with applications in dark grey and orange as well as dark grey with black and yellow graphics in sizes 46 through 66. The Roughroad trousers come in the same colour combinations in an even greater variety of sizes: with regular leg length in sizes 46 through 62, with shorter legs in sizes 48 through 66, and with extended legs in sizes 48 through 58.
- WARNING Fraud and Scam Webstores Found
- Ride on tested the Rukka Roughroad
- The NEW groundbreaking Rukka D3O Air back protector now available as “All Back”
- Salli jacket & RCT Lady trousers in Motorrad News
- New from Rukka – “Kim” midlayer with Outlast temperature regulation
- Functional and stylish
- Rukka AirAll
- The new Rukka AFT gloves
- The new summer gloves “Airium” and “Airi” by Rukka
- The new adventure sports style Rukka suit ”Roughroad”
- GOOD DESIGN prize
- The new Rukka “Realer”
- The new Rukka motorbike jackets “Simot” and “Salli”
- Rukka and Gore – a partnership spanning three decades
- Rukka 2017 novelties in Motociclismo
- All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
- Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-Trafit
- Optimum protection with the lower back protector by Rukka
- A very impressive Husqvarna video
- High quality, highly visible: Rukka “Vis Vest”
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- New at Rukka: plus sizes for well-built men
- The new Rukka outfit for ladies – Orbita
- The new Rukka “Energater” suit
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Essential Rukka: Pohto jacket
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
- Rukka “AquaAir”: the new functional overall made of Gore-Tex three-layer laminate
- MOTORRAD readers’ poll “Best Brand 2015”: Rukka once again among the Top Three of the category “text
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayers