Rukka RAndroidEverything that makes a great textile suit safe and comfortable
The highly elastic “RAndroid” functional riding suit is distinguished by all the high-tech features that define Rukka quality. Its striking feature though is the down inner suit.
Quilted down jackets are currently all the rage. But even though the inner jacket of the RAndroid is also great to wear as a stylish leisure jacket, Rukka did not come up with it for the sake of style alone. The Finns have managed to develop an extremely warm inner suit that ensures a great micro climate without being bulky. This is the only way to ensure the outer suit has a great fit even when it is worn without the inner one.
Another contribution to the perfect fit is of course the highly elastic outer material of the RAndroid, made of especially comfortable three-layer Rukka RVP laminated Stretch Cordura. It ensures durable waterproof protection and great breathability, while exposed areas are protected by abrasion-resistant reinforcements. In addition, the jacket is distinguished by a 100% waterproof AquaSeal front zipper, a skin-friendly neoprene collar, a removable neck protector made of elastic three-layer laminate and wind- and waterproof cuffs.
Vents with two-way zippers on the sides of the jacket and on the thighs of the trousers let in cooling air when needed. A total of nine pockets offer plenty of storage options. The Rukka D3O-Air protectors on the joints and the full-size D3O-Air back protector – all of them CE-certified – combine optimum comfort with maximum protection thanks to their soft, flexible material that instantly multiplies crash damping in case of an impact. In addition, the RAndroid suit of course offers plenty of width adjusters and the climate regulating AirCushion system on the inside of the seat area, as well as Antiglide-Keprotec on its outside.
The black RAndroid suit is available at your friendly Rukka dealer in the sizes 46 through 62.
- WARNING Fraud and Scam Webstores Found
- Ride on tested the Rukka Roughroad
- The NEW groundbreaking Rukka D3O Air back protector now available as “All Back”
- Salli jacket & RCT Lady trousers in Motorrad News
- New from Rukka – “Kim” midlayer with Outlast temperature regulation
- Functional and stylish
- Rukka AirAll
- The new Rukka AFT gloves
- The new summer gloves “Airium” and “Airi” by Rukka
- The new adventure sports style Rukka suit ”Roughroad”
- GOOD DESIGN prize
- The new Rukka “Realer”
- The new Rukka motorbike jackets “Simot” and “Salli”
- Rukka and Gore – a partnership spanning three decades
- Rukka 2017 novelties in Motociclismo
- All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
- Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-Trafit
- Optimum protection with the lower back protector by Rukka
- A very impressive Husqvarna video
- High quality, highly visible: Rukka “Vis Vest”
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- New at Rukka: plus sizes for well-built men
- The new Rukka outfit for ladies – Orbita
- The new Rukka “Energater” suit
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Essential Rukka: Pohto jacket
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
- Rukka “AquaAir”: the new functional overall made of Gore-Tex three-layer laminate
- MOTORRAD readers’ poll “Best Brand 2015”: Rukka once again among the Top Three of the category “text
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayers