All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
Worn as a midlayer underneath your riding gear or as a sporting casual jacket, the new Rukka models “Warren” for him and “Wanda” for her keep you warm with some light padding and combine sporty chic with a body hugging fit.
Versatility is key with all Rukka products, and as such, especially with the new jackets Warren and Wanda. Light as a feather and adding hardly any bulk, these jackets keep you snug and warm while looking great, no matter if you wear them underneath while riding or above at a bike meet or stroll through the town. With their tiny pack size, they are also easily stored inside your tank bag or pack while travelling.
Both jackets have a flattering, body hugging fit, and the matte lustre of the polyamide outer shell as well as the lightweight padding are very much in line with current fashion trends. Elastic inserts made of a polyester/spandex mix on the sides of the jackets as well as on the sleeves, the shoulders and the back of the neck ensure great mobility and a perfect fit at all times. The padding consists of a tough 60g polyester filling, allowing to wash the jackets in hand-hot water and even iron them. A 120g filling is used in the collars as well as the padded elbow and shoulder areas. Both jackets are equipped with two zippered external pockets each and carry reflective Rukka logos on the chests as well as on rear of the collars.
The new Warren jacket is available at Rukka dealers in the sizes S through 3XL while Wanda comes in the women’s sizes 34 through 46. Both are available in black as well as grey, with the black Wanda’s female style additionally enhanced by pink details like the front zipper, the cuffs and the hem of the waistline.
- All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
- Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-Trafit
- Optimum protection with the lower back protector by Rukka
- A very impressive Husqvarna video
- High quality, highly visible: Rukka “Vis Vest”
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- New at Rukka: plus sizes for well-built men
- The new Rukka outfit for ladies – Orbita
- The new Rukka “Energater” suit
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Essential Rukka: Pohto jacket
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
- Rukka “AquaAir”: the new functional overall made of Gore-Tex three-layer laminate
- MOTORRAD readers’ poll “Best Brand 2015”: Rukka once again among the Top Three of the category “text
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayers