Optimum protection with the lower back protector by Rukka
For decades, Rukka has been getting people excited with ground-breaking innovations again and again. This year, it is a product called Rukka LB, combining the benefits of a support belt with the extra protection of a lower back protector.
Rukka offers one of the most comprehensive line-ups of protectors on the market today. All the brand’s jackets and trousers are equipped with Rukka D3O Air protectors as standard, developed by the Finnish manufacturer in co-operation with British impact protection experts D3O. The air-permeable protectors are very soft and flexible, which makes them comfortable to wear, but they multiply their protection the instant an impact occurs. They are also offered individually by Rukka to retrofit protection for the back and joints, as well as within vest protectors covering the chest and back. Now, the Rukka LB (lower back) adds protection of the lower back in the form of a support belt with an integrated lumbar protector.
The breathable support belt has water repellent microfibre fabric as well as temperature regulating Outlast. Tested in compliance with the current CE standard EN 1621-2 2014, the protector adds very little bulk, which means you hardly notice it is there when riding. Available from specialised retailers in the sizes S, M, L and XL, the Rukka LB can therefore be worn over the trousers as well as underneath them without impairing mobility. It offers a perfect fit thanks to its velcro closure and makes a worthwhile supplement for the back protector with which many Rukka jackets are equipped as standard. Worn in combination with one of the Rukka protector vests Kastor or Cepi underneath a Rukka suit equipped with joint protectors, the Rukka LB will complete what is the most comprehensive protection at the current state of the art.
- Optimum protection with the lower back protector by Rukka
- A very impressive Husqvarna video
- So wertig wie auffällig: die Rukka „Vis Vest“
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- Neu bei Rukka: starke Größen für starke Typen
- Einfach anziehend: der neue Rukka ”Orbita” Damen-Anzug mit perfekter Passform
- Die neue Rukka ”Energater” Kombi – ideal auf Reise-Enduros und Adventure Bikes
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Typisch Rukka: ”Pohto”, die wasserdichte Gore-Tex Daunenjacke für jedes Winterwetter
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka „AiRock“: zwei Jacken in einer
- Rukka „AquaAir“: der neue Funktions-Overall aus Gore-Tex Dreilagenlaminat
- MOTORRAD Leserwahl „Best Brand 2015“: Rukka erneut unter den Top Drei in der Kategorie „Textilkleidu
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka „Outlast Fleece“ Midlayer